We love a good party! At ten20, you can rest assured that we’ll take care of you and your guests from head to toe. Let us know what you need, and we can help – food, drink, flowers, etc. – we’ve got connections. Everything is pre-planned and pre-paid, so you and your guest can show up, sink in, and let the celebration begin. For a good time call 720.565.1020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Pre-Party Info
- A “party” at ten20 is officially 6 OR MORE PEOPLE gathering at approximately the same time to celebrate… something. Please, do not try to skirt around the party planning when you have a group!
- Date, time and technician availability must be considered in the party planning.
- Ten20 is also available for rent on an hourly basis — no nail services — at $250/hour. Availability is limited to times when the spa is not open for business.
- If you’d like to have a party after your mani/pedi party, with food, drink and fun lingering, please book your party at the end of the ten20 day, and pay for an extra hour or two of time ($250/hour). Otherwise, plan to eat and drink during your services!
- Gift certificates (in any denomination) are available for purchase as party favors.
- Children’s parties are only offered at the end of the ten20 work day, and must be fully supervised by parents.
- It is best to schedule parties at least 4 weeks in advance. If scheduling within 7 days of party date, must prepay upon booking.
- Parties must be fully prepaid, including 18% gratuity — on ONE credit card — within 3 days of the party date.
- Once the party has been prepaid — 3 days in advance — no changes to the party schedule will be made. Including, NO add-on services during the party! Add-ons include French polish, scrub, paraffin, nail art, nail repair, and Shellac.
- Parties must be booked through our special party planner by emailing email@example.com
Basic Party Info
- Hosts are expected and encouraged to arrive as early as needed to set up for the party. Ten20 has plenty of space for the set up of snack platters and beverages.
- Guests should arrive at least 15 minutes before services are scheduled to begin. Our services are scheduled back-to-back, with no room for tardiness. To stay on schedule, we will have to abbreviate the services of those guests who are late, and the host will not be refunded the costs of the abbreviated services. So “get them to the spa on time!”
- If a guest is a “no show” for the party, the host will NOT be refunded the prepaid cost of the service. If all of this sounds good — let’s get started!
- Read our Policies
Party Request Form
Please fill out this form or contact the ten20 party planner at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can accommodate parties of 2 to 150! We will get back to you right away to confirm details and start planning your party! (If you have not heard back from us within 24-48 hours, something is amiss… call.)
“Four friends and I recently enjoyed a Mommy’s Night Out for pedis at ten20, and we all felt truly pampered. I’ll be back, for sure. . . The older I get, the harder it is to reach my toes!” — Heather S. W.